Due to expansion, the vacancy for an Assistant Manager of B2B Corporate IT Sales is open.
We expect you to:
- Fluent in the state language;
- Be pedantic and precise in completing the documentation.
- At the same time, you love the dynamic format of work, not afraid of multitasking;
- Build easy and positive relationships with people;
- You easily assimilate information and are ready for self-development;
- Love to work in a team.
An additional plus for you will be if:
- You have a higher education in economics, IT education is a priority;
- IT sales experience in back office – will be a priority;
- You are a confident user of 1C and other systems.
What will you be doing:
- Working in the accounting system, processing (invoicing, placing orders, booking requests for goods, making freight shipments, drawing up contracts, agreements and additional specifications);
- Interaction with related departments (BDM, logistics, accounting, legal department);
- Maintain internal reports;
- Registration according to the CM of the RM, full occupancy;
- Working hours: Monday-Friday from 9.00 to 18.00, lunch break 1 hour;
- Work in a comfortable office, friendly team.