Beginner 1C programmer, we offer training under the guidance of a mentor!
We have been on the Moldovan market for 28 years, our company stands out for: stability, fair wages, 5-day working week, possibility to change working hours by 1 hour. Taking care of our employees, creating favourable conditions for professional development – these are our MAIN tasks.
What is the profession of a programmer 1C:
- The 1C programmer is engaged in the development, support and maintenance of the software product “1C: Enterprise”, which is necessary for the automation of activities in companies.
- The 1C programmer profession – is one of the most sought-after in the job market, as 1C software is widely used in business. Nearly every modern company is looking to automate its operations using software products written in 1C.
What we expect from a candidate:
- higher education in IT (possibly university/college/specialist degree incomplete);
- basic programming skills in any language;
- basic programming skills in 1C – an advantage;
- the desire to build a career in 1C, to become a professional in his field;
- fluency in Russian (main programming language);
- knowledge of the state languages/English – as an advantage (prospect of working in foreign projects);
- basic knowledge of accounting is an advantage;
What will need to be done (tasks are set by the 1C Accountant-Executive):
- adaptation of typical 1C 8.X configurations to customer/user requirements;
- Project management for the automation of customer business activities (independently and in teams);
- development of new accounting areas in 1C 8.X;
- training and professional development under the guidance of a mentor;
- official employment (white salary, social guarantees in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova);
- Working hours: 5/2, Monday-Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (with the possibility of individual adjustments of the schedule by one hour); Saturdays, Sundays – days off;
- continuous development and professional growth;
- certification – 1C;
- lack of a strict dress code (comfortable, office style);
- large, comfortable, modern office 3 minutes from Zorile / ZityMall station (Sculeni sector);
- regulated corporate events;
We invite you to be part of our dynamically developing team!